Overall a demanding and challenging job for a candidate who likes to combine operational tasks with analytics.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Operations Analyst for the FinOps Trading team.
In this role you have depth knowledge of Settlement of equities, corporate actions.
Furthermore responsible for other finops activities like process in- or outgoing invoices related to Physical trades on ancillary cost e.g. freight and managing the finops mailbox.
You contribute to projects in the Finance organisation and make suggestions and proposals for analysis and checks which will add value for your team and your FInance business.
You exchange information on administrative/financial issues/work related to business activities on a regular basis. This includes:
- questions relating to the processing of financial movements (invoices/payments/receivables/debts etc.)
- advice in the business that affect administrative processes,
- information on regulatory developments affecting financial processes/results
- request and/or provide information required to carry out the monthly financial closing
- support the internal/external audit process